Project Management Director
Shelley is a results-oriented marketing account, operations and project management director with a proven track record delivering creative brand advertising and marketing program solutions. Shelley is experienced in account and project management, operations, print and video production management, recruiting, mentoring and training staff, managing schedules and budgets, implementing company processes, contract development, managing P&L and new business development.
- Favorite Vacation Hangout: Ireland
- Outside of work: Golf, yoga, cooking, baking, college football, and a PGA Tour fan
- Go To Treat: Potato Chips or Jelly Donuts
- Online Hangout: Amazon or PGA Tour.com
- Motto: If it makes you happy do it – if it doesn’t then don’t
- Funny/Interesting Story: Seeing Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer for the first time in person – my brother thought I was going to pass out. It was so great to see two of my biggest heroes up close that day. I was truly star struck.
- What is your favorite thing about Cincinnati? Fall in Cincinnati