Sarah opened Saks Fifth Avenue in 1983 and retired 17+ years later to be an [active community involved] stay-at-home Mom. Sarah came out of retirement to work for Kim Wiest at PMG! She has re-careered and re-invented herself 5 times in her life and loves the dynamic fast pace of every position she has held.
- Favorite Vacation Hangout: Anywhere with water
- Outside of work: Spending time with family and friends
- Go To Treat: French Fries
- Online Hangout: Shopping…. everywhere
- Motto: “If you take yourself to seriously, no one else will” and “Live with Grace”
- What is your favorite thing about Cincinnati? The Arts, Outdoors, and Downtown Life