After college Michelle took a receptionist position at an Ad Agency. After only a few months, Michelle was asked to join the Media Department and now has over 16 years of Media experience through several agencies in town. She has worked on a large variety of accounts over the years and has negotiated & bought Local, Regional and National media including Television, Cable, Radio, Outdoor, Print & Digital.
- Favorite Vacation Hangout: Maui, Hawaii or Miami, Florida
- Outside of work: OSU Football, music, spending time outdoors with family & friends, and enjoys photography on the side
- Go To Treat: Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
- Your Online Hangout: Pinterest
- My Motto: A person who never makes mistakes, never tries anything new
- Funny / Interesting Story: I dated my husband for 13 years, we met in High School and he “surprised” me with our wedding. He planned every detail from beginning to end (yes, even the dress). We flew to Maui for a “vacation”, 24 hours later, he proposed, 24 hours after that, we were married on the beach.
- What is your favorite thing about Cincinnati? Being downtown … I love the city and all the dining, entertainment, sports and music it offers