Maria is originally from Mexico and has lived in Fort Worth, Texas, but for the past 16 years she has called has called Cincinnati home. Maria attended Western Hills High school and took administrative classes at Cincinnati State. Maria is a mother of two outstanding, loving boys. She is a makeup freak, and loves horses and the country. In her spare time, she enjoys scrap booking and do crafting activities with her kids.
- Favorite Vacation Hangout: Texas
- Outside of Work: Walks around the park
- Go To Treat: Fruit with ice cream
- Online Hangout: Snapchat
- Motto: I believe anything and everything is possible
- Favorite Thing about Cincinnati? Skyline