Jessica graduated from Mount St. Joseph with a BFA in Graphic Design and has over 10 years of experience in advertising and marketing. Jessica handles all marketing design developing seasonal print, web, and online campaigns for clients. She works closely with the Creative Director, Project Manager, Account Executives and outside vendors to make sure projects are on time and within budget.
- Favorite Vacation Hangout: Lake Ariel in Pennsylvania
- Outside of work: I’m a full time Mom, my family and I like to play nerf gun tag, paint nails, and go swimming!
- Go To Treat: Cereal – my favorite is Cinnamon Toast Crunch! This could be for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack
- Online Hangout: Facebook
- My Motto: Enjoy the little things in life… for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things
- Favorite thing about Cincinnati: This is where my family is and where my roots are