Abby has a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design and worked at Northlich as a Designer right out of college. Abby received her MBA in Marketing and switched to the marketing side during her time at Northlich. She managed accounts like Starkist and P&G School Programs, while also dabbling in Brand Development for BrandStorm [a side arm of Northlich]. Abby’s latest endeavor at PMG is helping to raise awareness for a non-profit called Snack in a Sak, that provides snacks to children in other non-profit afterschool programs, and event planning for clients like Premier Health. Abby love’s seeing when an event comes together!
- Favorite Vacation Hangout: Hilton Head Island
- Outside of work: Hanging with my kid’s I love to attend their swim meets, soccer, volleyball, lacrosse, and basketball games
- Go To Treat: A free evening at home to cuddle on the couch and relax with a glass of wine
- Online Hangout: Facebook
- Motto: Everything happens for a reason and What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
- What is your favorite thing about Cincinnati? Cincinnati is where I “built” my family